Last week, the Herald Sun published a great article about open planned learning spaces. A great read for any parent community, this article gives an insight into a discussion that is pervading most Victorian schools. To read more about this article, visit ‘Engaging Spaces’ here.
Follow on Facebook
- Book Review: ‘The Birthday Thief’ by Wonderbly happyellaafter.com/2017/09/26/boo… https://t.co/X4lcWP3Iqu 16 hours ago
- You've surely heard of the ever popular 'That's not my name' series of books, where your child can star in their... fb.me/6Sxv1yOOb 16 hours ago
- Orders for days! Lots of gorgeousness that will be heading out the door today including a few black and yellow foo…… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 20 hours ago
- #kidsroomgoals ❤️ Huddy and Ella have pitched roofs in their new rooms which presents some what of a design challe…… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- Today was all about fun with the kids. Whilst Dan works his ass off finishing our #korberreno, my sisters and I... fb.me/2epzA0A2p 2 days ago