Many schools have moved towards thinking creatively about the way in which learning spaces impact on student achievement. I have decided to add a new page to this blog that will be dedicated towards finding great articles and examples of schools who are pushing the boundaries and really trying to think about how they can design amazing spaces that captivate student thinking and learning. Schools also need to support their parent communities to understand how this thinking can in fact improve a teacher’s ability to personalise learning and build on student achievement. Click here to visit ‘Engaging Spaces’.
Follow on Facebook
- It might sound mushy I know, but sometimes when your children smile like this, you wonder how on earth you... fb.me/3rQ6U2k0x 4 hours ago
- So unfair 😂😴 #mumlyf fb.me/8DrigXCXl 10 hours ago
- Product Review: Wantu App happyellaafter.com/2017/06/25/pro… https://t.co/Ak1ZfLHz5g 23 hours ago
- As you know, I'm always, always on the look out for great products that are pitched at families dealing with... fb.me/8eNyJqn19 23 hours ago
- Celebrating Dad / Pa this afternoon. Taking his ashes to our family's spiritual home of St Therese's in Essendon.... fb.me/8enSGXCI2 1 day ago