Many schools have moved towards thinking creatively about the way in which learning spaces impact on student achievement. I have decided to add a new page to this blog that will be dedicated towards finding great articles and examples of schools who are pushing the boundaries and really trying to think about how they can design amazing spaces that captivate student thinking and learning. Schools also need to support their parent communities to understand how this thinking can in fact improve a teacher’s ability to personalise learning and build on student achievement. Click here to visit ‘Engaging Spaces’.
Follow on Facebook
- From a teacher....what you all should expect..... fb.me/5n2x2rAHt 11 hours ago
- A little corner of Ella’s new room featuring these divine fabric wall houses from @sailah_lane. Every girl’s dream… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 days ago
- Story of my life 😬 fb.me/FRsEm0Ag 1 week ago
- Congratulations to @yolonatty! You have won a $100 voucher to spend at @livinglikeluluaus! To say Thankyou to all... fb.me/7YfHT3wRu 1 week ago
- Final class at @tinytutusballet today. Ella presented her beautiful teacher Miss Jess with a personalised Name It... fb.me/2vnML2ZlM 1 week ago