Many schools have moved towards thinking creatively about the way in which learning spaces impact on student achievement. I have decided to add a new page to this blog that will be dedicated towards finding great articles and examples of schools who are pushing the boundaries and really trying to think about how they can design amazing spaces that captivate student thinking and learning. Schools also need to support their parent communities to understand how this thinking can in fact improve a teacher’s ability to personalise learning and build on student achievement. Click here to visit ‘Engaging Spaces’.
Follow on Facebook
- Book Review: ‘The Birthday Thief’ by Wonderbly happyellaafter.com/2017/09/26/boo… https://t.co/X4lcWP3Iqu 16 hours ago
- You've surely heard of the ever popular 'That's not my name' series of books, where your child can star in their... fb.me/6Sxv1yOOb 16 hours ago
- Orders for days! Lots of gorgeousness that will be heading out the door today including a few black and yellow foo…… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 20 hours ago
- #kidsroomgoals ❤️ Huddy and Ella have pitched roofs in their new rooms which presents some what of a design challe…… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- Today was all about fun with the kids. Whilst Dan works his ass off finishing our #korberreno, my sisters and I... fb.me/2epzA0A2p 2 days ago