As a learner, I simply love Mindmapping! Until now, I haven’t been able to find an online application that allows you to create authentic Mind Maps. Mindomo is an online application where users can create, view and share mind maps in their browser. Mindomo gives users the flexibility to control the way that their map looks and connects ideas. Click on ‘Engaging Thinking‘ to learn more about how to use this great tool to visualise thinking in the classroom.
Follow on Facebook
- From a teacher....what you all should expect..... fb.me/5n2x2rAHt 11 hours ago
- A little corner of Ella’s new room featuring these divine fabric wall houses from @sailah_lane. Every girl’s dream… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 days ago
- Story of my life 😬 fb.me/FRsEm0Ag 1 week ago
- Congratulations to @yolonatty! You have won a $100 voucher to spend at @livinglikeluluaus! To say Thankyou to all... fb.me/7YfHT3wRu 1 week ago
- Final class at @tinytutusballet today. Ella presented her beautiful teacher Miss Jess with a personalised Name It... fb.me/2vnML2ZlM 1 week ago