Flipboard for iPad allows you to create a personalised magazine from your personal interests and web networks. It presents to you the very ideas that your friends and colleagues are recommending, not in the form of tweets or status updates, but as articles, images and links. In 2010, Apple named Flipboard the No.1 App for the year. Flipboard has the potential to revolutionise the way we collect information from colleagues and web networks as we seek to continually improve our knowledge and understandings as Educators. To learn more about Flipboard for iPad, click on Engaging ICT.
Follow on Facebook
- From a teacher....what you all should expect..... fb.me/5n2x2rAHt 11 hours ago
- A little corner of Ella’s new room featuring these divine fabric wall houses from @sailah_lane. Every girl’s dream… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 days ago
- Story of my life 😬 fb.me/FRsEm0Ag 1 week ago
- Congratulations to @yolonatty! You have won a $100 voucher to spend at @livinglikeluluaus! To say Thankyou to all... fb.me/7YfHT3wRu 1 week ago
- Final class at @tinytutusballet today. Ella presented her beautiful teacher Miss Jess with a personalised Name It... fb.me/2vnML2ZlM 1 week ago