Flipboard for iPad allows you to create a personalised magazine from your personal interests and web networks. It presents to you the very ideas that your friends and colleagues are recommending, not in the form of tweets or status updates, but as articles, images and links. In 2010, Apple named Flipboard the No.1 App for the year. Flipboard has the potential to revolutionise the way we collect information from colleagues and web networks as we seek to continually improve our knowledge and understandings as Educators. To learn more about Flipboard for iPad, click on Engaging ICT.
Follow on Facebook
- Book Review: ‘The Birthday Thief’ by Wonderbly happyellaafter.com/2017/09/26/boo… https://t.co/X4lcWP3Iqu 16 hours ago
- You've surely heard of the ever popular 'That's not my name' series of books, where your child can star in their... fb.me/6Sxv1yOOb 16 hours ago
- Orders for days! Lots of gorgeousness that will be heading out the door today including a few black and yellow foo…… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 20 hours ago
- #kidsroomgoals ❤️ Huddy and Ella have pitched roofs in their new rooms which presents some what of a design challe…… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- Today was all about fun with the kids. Whilst Dan works his ass off finishing our #korberreno, my sisters and I... fb.me/2epzA0A2p 2 days ago