Flipboard for iPad allows you to create a personalised magazine from your personal interests and web networks. It presents to you the very ideas that your friends and colleagues are recommending, not in the form of tweets or status updates, but as articles, images and links. In 2010, Apple named Flipboard the No.1 App for the year. Flipboard has the potential to revolutionise the way we collect information from colleagues and web networks as we seek to continually improve our knowledge and understandings as Educators. To learn more about Flipboard for iPad, click on Engaging ICT.
Follow on Facebook
- It might sound mushy I know, but sometimes when your children smile like this, you wonder how on earth you... fb.me/3rQ6U2k0x 4 hours ago
- So unfair 😂😴 #mumlyf fb.me/8DrigXCXl 10 hours ago
- Product Review: Wantu App happyellaafter.com/2017/06/25/pro… https://t.co/Ak1ZfLHz5g 23 hours ago
- As you know, I'm always, always on the look out for great products that are pitched at families dealing with... fb.me/8eNyJqn19 23 hours ago
- Celebrating Dad / Pa this afternoon. Taking his ashes to our family's spiritual home of St Therese's in Essendon.... fb.me/8enSGXCI2 1 day ago