To tweet or not to tweet? Why are some people so anti twitter, whilst others addicted? Is there a place for Twitter in schools? Does it have a purpose and can it engage an audience? Twitter, if used in the right way can be one of the most powerful tools to connect and share – all you need to do is seek out the right opportunity. Click on Engaging Communities to learn more about how Twitter can be used in a Primary School setting.
Follow on Facebook
- From a teacher....what you all should expect..... fb.me/5n2x2rAHt 11 hours ago
- A little corner of Ella’s new room featuring these divine fabric wall houses from @sailah_lane. Every girl’s dream… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 days ago
- Story of my life 😬 fb.me/FRsEm0Ag 1 week ago
- Congratulations to @yolonatty! You have won a $100 voucher to spend at @livinglikeluluaus! To say Thankyou to all... fb.me/7YfHT3wRu 1 week ago
- Final class at @tinytutusballet today. Ella presented her beautiful teacher Miss Jess with a personalised Name It... fb.me/2vnML2ZlM 1 week ago