To tweet or not to tweet? Why are some people so anti twitter, whilst others addicted? Is there a place for Twitter in schools? Does it have a purpose and can it engage an audience? Twitter, if used in the right way can be one of the most powerful tools to connect and share – all you need to do is seek out the right opportunity. Click on Engaging Communities to learn more about how Twitter can be used in a Primary School setting.
Follow on Facebook
- Book Review: ‘The Birthday Thief’ by Wonderbly happyellaafter.com/2017/09/26/boo… https://t.co/X4lcWP3Iqu 16 hours ago
- You've surely heard of the ever popular 'That's not my name' series of books, where your child can star in their... fb.me/6Sxv1yOOb 16 hours ago
- Orders for days! Lots of gorgeousness that will be heading out the door today including a few black and yellow foo…… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 19 hours ago
- #kidsroomgoals ❤️ Huddy and Ella have pitched roofs in their new rooms which presents some what of a design challe…… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- Today was all about fun with the kids. Whilst Dan works his ass off finishing our #korberreno, my sisters and I... fb.me/2epzA0A2p 2 days ago