To tweet or not to tweet? Why are some people so anti twitter, whilst others addicted? Is there a place for Twitter in schools? Does it have a purpose and can it engage an audience? Twitter, if used in the right way can be one of the most powerful tools to connect and share – all you need to do is seek out the right opportunity. Click on Engaging Communities to learn more about how Twitter can be used in a Primary School setting.
Follow on Facebook
- It might sound mushy I know, but sometimes when your children smile like this, you wonder how on earth you... fb.me/3rQ6U2k0x 4 hours ago
- So unfair 😂😴 #mumlyf fb.me/8DrigXCXl 10 hours ago
- Product Review: Wantu App happyellaafter.com/2017/06/25/pro… https://t.co/Ak1ZfLHz5g 22 hours ago
- As you know, I'm always, always on the look out for great products that are pitched at families dealing with... fb.me/8eNyJqn19 22 hours ago
- Celebrating Dad / Pa this afternoon. Taking his ashes to our family's spiritual home of St Therese's in Essendon.... fb.me/8enSGXCI2 1 day ago